Last updated: 11/01/2020
The Classified Bets website located at https://classifiedbets.com/ is a copyrighted work belonging to Boom Services Limited, a company which is registered in Uganda.
When we refer to “we”, “us”, “the Site”, “the Company”, or “Classifiedbets” we are referring to this company.
Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
We may modify these Terms at any time by editing this page. Check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we may make.
By using or logging into the site, you are being compliant that these terms and you represent that you have the authority and capacity to enter into these terms.
You should be at least 18 years of age to access the site. If you disagree with all of the provision of these terms, do not log into and/or use the site.
User Content Policy
“User Content” means any and all information and content that a user submits to the Site. You are exclusively responsible for your User Content. You bear all risks associated with use of your User Content. You hereby certify that your User Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy.
You may not represent or imply to others that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by Company. Because you alone are responsible for your User Content, you may expose yourself to liability. Company is not obliged to backup any User Content that you post; also, your User Content may be deleted at any time without prior notice to you. You are solely responsible for making your own backup copies of your User Content if you desire.
– Comments & Previews
The Site may offer opportunities for you to contribute to comments or to post previews to our services. We will decide whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service.
You must use our comments or previews feature in a responsible manner, and you are solely responsible for any content you transmit. You must not transmit any content that:
- Restricts or inhibits other users from using our service.
- Is threatening, abusive, vulgar, offensive, sexually explicit, promotes violence, or be likely to annoy any other person.
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability or age.
- Violates, plagiarises or infringes the rights of third parties including, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary right.
- Contains advertising or promotions of any kind.
- Contains false statements of facts.
- Contains any virus, trojan, bot or similar harmful routine.
We will determine whether there has been a breach of our acceptable use policy or user content policy through your use of our service.
Failure to comply with our acceptable use policy or our user content policy constitutes a breach of these Terms, and may result in our taking any of the following actions:
- Issue a warning to you.
- Delete the relevant comment or preview.
- Terminating your Account.
Content (comments or previews) which is submitted to our service may be accessed by the public and may be shared on Twitter platform. By signing up to our site you agree to such access and sharing.
- You must not use any user name that violates our user content policy.
- You agree to provide true and complete information during the registration process.
- You are only allowed to register for 1 account. If we find out that you have a second account, we may suspend both accounts.
- It is your responsibility to keep your account secure.
- We may delete your account when we believe that your account is inactive. We will contact you via your registered email address before.
- We may delete your account or disable access to your account if we believe that you have breached these Terms.
Acceptable Use Policy
The following terms constitute our “Acceptable Use Policy” : You agree not to use the Site to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content:
- That violates any third-party right or any intellectual property or proprietary right.
- That is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- That is harmful to minors in any way.
- That is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
In addition, you agree not to:
- Upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Site any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data.
- Send through the Site unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages.
- Use the Site to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users without their consent.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, whether through password mining or any other means.
- Harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Site, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to the Site.
We reserve the right to review any User Content, and to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of these Terms or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such action may include removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Account, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
If you provide Company with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site, you hereby assign to Company all rights in such Feedback and agree that Company shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it believes appropriate. Company will treat any Feedback you provide to Company as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You agree to indemnify and hold Company and its officers, employees, and agents harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third-party due to or arising out of:
- Your use of the Site
- Your violation of these Terms
- Your violation of applicable laws or regulations
- Your User Content.
Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Company. Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
Third-Party Links & Ads
The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third-parties (gambling operators / bookmakers). Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of Company, and Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads.
You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices.
Our pages provides information about odds offered by Bookmakers on sports. You may be able to open a pre-filled betslip via our pages but all bets are between you and the Bookmakers only, and bets will be governed by that Bookmakers’ terms and conditions.
We do not act or hold ourselves out as a bookmaker and we are not a party to any bets. It is your responsibility to open an account with a Bookmaker before placing a bet.
Access to and use of the site is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss.
Our service is for your personal use only. You agree not to use our service for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Intellectual Property Rights
All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third-parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
CLASSIFIEDBETS® is a trade mark belonging to us and which is registered in certain jurisdictions. We respect the intellectual property of others and ask that users of our Site do the same.
You must not:
- Republish material from Classified Bets
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Classified Bets
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Classified Bets
- Redistribute content from Classified Bets
Reliance on information
Although we double-check the information displayed on our service, some information is provided by our users (user generated content), that many times we are unable to verify. You should verify the accuracy of any information displayed on our service on your own, before relying on it. Reliance on information and tips from our service, is at your own risk.
We update frequently the odds and the promotions displayed on our service, but we cannot guarantee they will be available to you when you visit a third party service (a Bookmaker). We will not be responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result of your choice to visit a third-party service whose odds or promotions are displayed on our service. You are responsible for verifying the odds and promotions offered by the third-party service (the Bookmaker) before you proceed in any action.
Availability of service
Your access to our service may be restricted to allow for maintenance or the introduction of new services. Our services are provided to you free of charge and we do not guarantee that your access to our services will be uninterrupted. If you notice errors, please contact us.