Last updated: 16/07/2019
Who we are
Classifiedbets (Our website address is: https://classifiedbets.com/) is an online service of Boom Services Limited, a company which is registered in Uganda with company registration number 90550. When we refer to “we”, “us”, or “classifiedbets” we are referring to this company.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. By using our services you indicate that you agree to the following Terms & Conditions of Use. You may not use our service if you are not complying with any relevant laws and regulations that apply in your region.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information from you when you register on our site, or fill out a form. When registering or commenting on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
The personal information we collect from you include:
– Information about the device you use to browse our website.
– Your IP address.
– Information you submit when you apply for a tipster account on our site (such as your username, email address & country of residence).
– Any information you provide to us if you fill out a form or contact us.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your browsing experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. For example we will display content or targeted advertising which will be more relevant to you.
– To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
– The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
– To make payments to you if you win our tipster competition.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
If you enter our competition and any prize is being provided by a third party, we may disclose the information you submit when you enter the competition to that third party, so they will be able to provide you with the prize.
We do not share, sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties (except the competition sponsors), your personally identifiable information.
Legal data protection requirements
We regard the lawful and correct treatment of your personal information by us as very important to our successful operation, and to maintaining confidence between us and our users. We ensure that our organisation treats personal information lawfully and correctly.
– We will only collect sufficient personal information for the uses set out above;
– We will endeavour to keep your personal information up-to-date;
– We will not retain your personal information longer than necessary unless required to do so by law;
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Contact form entries are retained for 6 months, Google Analytics records for 50 months.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
– obtain access to your personal information.
– prevent processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress.
– receive information about us and the purposes for which we process your personal data.
– ask us to correct any errors or delete the information we hold.
We take many precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. These precautions include:
– Use of SSL encryption for sensitive data.
– Hardware stored in secured data centres behind firewalls.
– All access to information restricted by password and/or secure key.
Whilst we take great care to ensure any confidential information remains protected we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Of course you are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. Nobody at Classifiedbets will ever ask you for your password, so please don’t trust anybody asking you for it.
Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age.
Links to other websites
Our site may contain links to other websites. While we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites.