Classified Accumulator Tips For Today 14.01.2020
|14.01.2020||FC Porto – Varzim||OVER 2.5||1.60||2-1|
|14.01.2020||Weston super Mare – Wimborne||OVER 2.5||1.69||PP|
|14.01.2020||Inter – Cagliari||HOME WIN||1.55||4-1|
|14.01.2020||Burton – MK Dons||HOME WIN||1.85||3-1|
|TOTAL ODDS : 6.69 WIN|
- Odds, as of published time and subject to change.
- Football accumulator tips are posted a bit after midnight or early in the morning.
Classified Accumulator Tips For Today 11.01.2020
|11.01.2020||Brentford – QPR||OVER 2.5||1.65||3-1|
|TOTAL ODDS : 6.36 WIN|
Classified Accumulator Tips For Today 09.01.2020
|09.01.2020||Sweden – Moldova||UNDER 2.5||2.10||1-0|
|09.01.2020||Barcelona – Atl. Madrid||OVER 2.5||1.90||2-3|
|09.01.2020||Torino – Genoa||UNDER 3.5||1.39||1-1|
|09.01.2020||Heidenheim – Unterhaching||OVER 2.5||1.45||2-1|
|TOTAL ODDS :||6.84||WIN|
Classified Accumulator Tips For 08.12.2019
|08.12.2019||Goias – Gremio||1||2.50||3:2|
|08.12.2019||Botev Vratsa – Slavia Sofia||2||2.15||0:2|
|08.12.2019||Brondby – Midtjylland||2||2.25||1:2|
|08.12.2019||Mouscron – St. Liege||X||3.00||2:2|
|TOTAL ODDS :||36.30||WIN|
All acca tips are verified and provided in good faith. Have fun & play responsibly!
What’s an accumulator bet?
It’s a betting option in which you combine four or more bets into a single bet. In America, they call it parlays. The advantage is that the profits are higher. The downside is that the risk increases.
For example, you select five events and bet on them (a 5-folds bet). The amount you stake is multiplied by the odds of all five matches, to give you the total return.
You have to win all your options. If you lose at least one option, the bet is lost.
Fewer selections, behave and are determined in the same way, but have a different name. Usually, these are called combos, parlays, doubles, or trebles.
Accumulator became a favorite football betting option for many recreational punters since it allows them to expect much higher winnings with a lesser wager. Of course, there are pros and cons there too.
Check below what you need to know about multiple bets and which pitfalls to avoid:
- At most bookmakers, you can use the Cash Out feature. Depending on the circumstances, this varies. For example, if you placed a 6-fold accumulator and the five games already have been won. This is a great chance to cash out. The bookmaker software will offer you a respectable amount, and you won’t risk losing your bet just for the last game.
- Don’t try to put more than six matches to increase the total odds. Your winning chances will decrease as the margin increases. A total of four or five games is a suitable number.
- Doubles and trebles are preferred by pro-punters since there is reduced risk.
- Don’t pick outcomes with high odds. You already have a lot of risks with the many games you select. If you still want to play with higher odds like a draw or some surprising outcomes, do it with a system bet like the Yankee.
- If you are about to place a second accumulator, don’t use any same game and same outcome. It is wise to use each match only once.
- Don’t put ten or more matches with odds of 1.10 or 1.20 to get higher returns. Sounds easy, but there is no sure result in betting. Better choose odds of 1.50 or above, and reduce the number of games.
- If you plan to double up your money, don’t do it this way. This is a dangerous strategy that can have bad results.
The best time to use them is the weekend. Hundreds of matches are taking place during the weekend. Your options will be many, and you will not stick to just a couple of fixtures like a midweek day.
As a general rule, always remember that the more options you put, the less likely you are about to win. We rarely suggest more than four predictions to our accumulator.